Friday 24 February 2012

...:: Our Members ::...


In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and The Most Merciful.

get to know us from this simple post:




OUR LEADER
Fathul Muin BinAmran ( MUIN )
was born on 10 September 1993
at HOSPITAL KUALA KUBU BARU,SELANGOR
but live in KELANTAN(serambi Mekah)
NO WOMEN NO CRY because women like to cry


OUR CO-LEADER
such a lovely name...Humaira Binti Mahpa ( MAI )
I was born on 11 September 1993..( 24 hour after our leader's birth..maybe..)
at Hospital Sultanah Aminah Johor Bahru
my lovely hometown is Sepang, Selangor (F1 Circuit & KLIA)
I want to be Cardiologist..( InsyaALLAH )
Yesterday as a lesson and pray for forgiveness of wrongdoing. Today, focus and do the best for every step ongoing. Tomorrow, mind of strategies and pray for goodness.




OUR CO-LEADER
my name is..NurAthirah Binti Ismail ( TIRA )
I was born on 24th August1993
at Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah Terengganu.
I am pure Terengganu.
Gynaecologist...InsyaALLAH
[2:286] Allah burdens not any soul beyond its capacity.

No comments: